Welcome to the APHN
Children Palliative Care Special Interest Group
bi-monthly case discussions blog
We upload a new case presentation for discussion every two months.
Our latest posts
- UPDATE: Supporting parents’ decision making for baby with Trisomy 18Dr Kim Min Sun presents an update on her case presented on January.
- Supporting parents’ decision making for baby with Trisomy 18Wishing everyone a pleasant and safe new year! For our very first post of 2021, we are pleased to share a case presentation by Dr Min Sun Kim from Seoul National University Hospital. The case centers on the family’s decision-making and preference of care for their baby with Trisomy 18 and esophageal atresia. Please tune […]
- UPDATE: Teenager with soft tissue sarcoma with multiple adverse drug reactionsDr Grace Ng provides an update on last month’s case. For our readers who do not have Powerpoint, you can also listen to the presentation through the Youtube link below: Do tune in and share your thoughts below!
- Teenager with soft tissue sarcoma with multiple adverse drug reactionsGreetings everyone! After a brief hiatus, we are pleased to share another case for discussion. For this month’s discussion, Dr Grace Ng from Singapore shares a case about her team’s journey with caring for a teenage patient with soft-tissue sarcoma, and the patient’s struggles with multiple adverse drug reactions. If you have trouble accessing Youtube […]
- UPDATE: Terminal Discharge of newborn baby boy with antenatally diagnosed gastroschisisDr Grace Ng provides a summary and an update on last month’s case.